Saturday, January 30, 2021

A Blank Page is Potential

A blank page is potential.

I sit and look at my coloring book and see the blank pages 

filling them in during meetings when I am not on the agenda but 

need to pay enough attention.

I wonder how beautiful the pages will be when I add color.

I imagine how they will look when I am finished. 

Other times I don't plan or have an idea,

I move forward from my heart.

Every time, it looks a little different than I expected or imagined.

The yellow marker I pick might not be as bright or cheerful as I had thought it was.

So be it.

From there, I pick the next color to compliment what is already on the page.

What I end up with is just beautiful, even if it not what I thought it would look like.

I am pleasantly surprised at my progress, my results.

I like it because it is started and it is mine. I am on the journey, on the way to being done.

A blank page is potential.




No comments: