Sunday, October 8, 2017

Working Mom Dating Profile

Today is the weekend, a day most working people dedicate to family and/or hobbies. I looked at what I did and I am glad I am not single, because I thought of what my hobby list would look like on an internet dating profile.

Middle-aged Woman in Search of...I don't know. Impress me.

Hobbies:
  • Vacuuming
  • Folding and sorting laundry
  • Balancing the checkbook*
  • Applying for Financial Aid
  • Loading/unloading the dishwasher
  • Walking my dog because he won't poop within 1/4 of a mile of my house
  • Driving people places
  • Calendaring
  • Gardening*
  • Going out to dinner because after all of that I am too tired to cook or go grocery shopping
The worst part about this is that I wouldn't want to date anyone who would be remotely attracted to any of the things on the list.

* I like these for real.


No comments: