Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Blogging

When I blog, I usually like what I've written. At times, there are things I would like to write more about, but I don't for the sake of other people's privacy. 

Recently, I wrote a post that I didn't like. I wanted to express something but wasn't sure how to get it out. I was muddled and confused by what I was thinking, and I think the blog post also came out muddled and confused.

I could take the post down, or I could leave it up. I could edit it, but I think it is beyond editing. To use a remodeling metaphor, the essay would need to get taken down to the studs and recrafted, and then it wouldn't be recognizable from the first draft.

I'll leave it up, as an example of the theme of my blog: rough draft. Maybe in a few days I'll think of a new way to present it and have a new essay.


No comments: