Thursday, April 28, 2022

Rounding the Bend

Yesterday was my last online Zumba class. After more than two years of (sporadically) exercising online, my Zumba instructor is going back to teaching in person. He gradually started back in person, going one day a week. Now, he's all in person.

Today, I attended my first in person yoga class since the pandemic. My gym was hopping this evening--so busy. I've exercised in the evenings before, riding the elliptical alone.

My team is back in the office two days a week. The guys on the team are exhausted from coming in two days a week. I can understand. I am tired, too.

I feel like I am coming around the corner, coming around the bend from the pandemic. Who knew it would have hit us all so hard? I know the world won't get back together the same way that it was before the pandemic, but it is coming back together. It takes energy to get back to the new normal, to find old friends, and make new ones in this new world.

No comments: