Friday, March 11, 2016

Torture

My surgery was two weeks ago. I had a physical therapy appointment. It was the hardest appointment I've ever had by far. At the physical therapy place, there are six open benches and a few small rooms off to the side. Today, Evan led me to one of the small rooms even though there empty benches in the open space. I teased Evan, "Does this mean I am going to scream a lot and you don't want to disturb the other patients?"

"No," he said. "There is a computer in this room."

He lied.

I only screamed a little a bit, but I was shrieking and begging for mercy on the inside. It was very painful. I had scheduled all of my post-op appoints with Evan because he caused me the least amount of pain. What happened? I was so wrong.

From http://www.newyorker.com/cartoons

Note: The Boy helped edit this post.

No comments: