Monday, February 3, 2020

Le Weekend

This will be short because I have to get to work.

I had a very busy and fun weekend, but it was also stressful. I have been really busy with family therapy for the Boy. As a result, I haven't had time to write in my blog, which always makes me psychologically little bit itchy. I need this blog. I feel like it completes the circle of my thoughts and gets me out of my head. It allows me to process and move on.

Saturday, I cleaned my condo, like took the knobs off the oven and cleaned the grease and grim that was underneath. I vacuumed and mopped and changed all of the sheets on the beds. I wanted the place clean for when my friends came over Saturday night.

Saturday night, I went out Bollywood dancing with two of my co-workers at a night club in Fremont. The Indian DJ was dressed like an L.A. rapper even though he formerly was an engineer at Intel. I suppose hosting dance parties brings joy to people, which makes it a good job. Even though I knew none of the words to the songs, the music was great to dance to. My friends stayed at my condo Saturday night and then we went out for brunch Sunday morning. It was a blast.

The best part was I spent zero minutes thinking about Jack, the Boy or drama at work. I was so nice to get a vacation from all of the therapy work.

No comments: